maandag 16 april 2012

Last but not least!


I totally forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sophie, and I’m a 21 year old Dutch student. From now on I’ll be updating you on the things I dream of.
That can vary from being able to wear loafers without pain (see my pervious post) or the decoration for an apartment I’m hoping to move in to in a couple of months with my boyfriend. And if a dream comes true, like winning Christian Louboutins (still keeping my fingers crossed and join in yourself!) I will let you know of course!
Any tips, comments or advises are very welcome!

Maybe in the future I will show you outfitpictures, but I’m still new to this and a bit uncomfortable with that. I hope you don’t mind :)

You can also follow me on bloglovin and instagram (@sophiep)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten