donderdag 3 mei 2012

Festival inspiration


I was almost afraid it wouldn’t happen ever again. But the day before yesterday, Queensday here in Holland, the sun showed its face again! And how!
I love it how every year everyone seems so eager for the first couple of sunrays to come out, and when they come out, everyone seems so happy and nice. I wish it could be like that every day!

Another thing I like about the sun coming out, is that it is time to take out our festival-outfits! Or even better, buy new ones ;) I really like the Aztec/African vibe this year that you see in a lot of stores like H&M, Zara and ASOS (my personal favorites). All you need is one heavy coloured/printed item, add some basics and some nice accessories and you are ready for a festival!
I haven't bought anything yet. Unfortunately the H&M short at the top is sold out everywhere i come and even on the online shop :( 
Maybe it's time for a DIY!

Here are some other items that I also would love to add to my wardrobe.
You can also see that I added some bags this time, that's because they come in very handy on festivals! Think about rude people throwing beer everywhere (especially all over your shirt), and then that extra (dry) shirt comes as a gift!


Do you like festivals? If yes: What do you like to wear?


1. H&M Shorts
2. River Island Bag
3. H&M Smartphone Case
4. Primark Bikini
5. Topshop Shirt
6. The Stellar Boutique Belt 
7. Asos Loafers
8. River Island Backpack

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten